AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Claudia's Mind Movie

This is an interactive way of setting goals, which I believe activates the emotions and feelings towards
your goals rather than just still photo's on a dream board.
I put this together on my windows media player program using some of my own images and taking
images from the web.  Music was downloaded from free royalty free search and is added to media player program.  Because when watching it it stirs the feelings, I have found goals actuate much faster.  It also makes
you focus on your goals single mindedly.

Feel free to watch, I'm sure many of my goals a as much your goals and at the same time with some of my personal stuff added you will get the feeling of the type of person I am as my mind movie covers the full spectrum of mind, body, spirit, financial, career, material, family, charity.
Live life with passion  Claudia Paddison
http://videos.sitepronews.com/video/144/Activate-your-Goals-With-A-Mind-Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment